Hello, I'm Pastor Laura! I'm originally from Northfield, Minnesota.
Family: Husband Eric, sons Hans and Leif, daughter-in-law Beyza, and granddaughters Kysi and Clea
Pets: cats Sammy and Mikey
Hobbies: making music, walking, sewing, reading, baking bread, writing, bicycling, quilting, knitting, playing with my granddaughters, and watching mystery series and comedies with Eric on cable tv
- The ‘first’ time I went to college, I attended Hamline Univ. for 2 years, and then Lewis and Clark College for 1 year. After three years pursuing a degree in Biology, I realized that it was not a good fit for my brain!
- In 2007, at age 50, I returned to college, and earned a BA in Liberal Studies at Univ. of Wisc, Whitewater
- 2012 MDiv from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
- 2012-2014 pursued a Master of Theological Studies in Liturgical Studies at Garrett; just have my thesis to write!
- 2019-2021 MBA certificate in Nonprofit Church Leadership at Dakota-Wesleyan Univ.